Thursday, April 26, 2012

We're hanging in there

I have nothing new to report, but I'm bored, so I'll update the blog.  I'm still at Northside being monitored very closely.  The baby is doing great and I'm hanging in there.  The pre-eclampsia gives me horrible headaches and my blood pressure is a little high, but other than that, I just want the time to pass more quickly!  Just like last time I was stuck here, Chris has been amazing.  We live very close to the hospital, so he visits several times a day and brings me anything I need.  And my mom has been a HUGE help.  She's stayed at our house to help with Mason and keeps me company during the day when he's at school.  Mason has visited me several times, which definitely helps me get through another day.  He doesn't understand what's going on, but he loves exploring the hospital room :-).  Being away from him has been the hardest part, but I know he's in great hands it's only temporary.  The goal is to get far enough along that his baby brother will not have to stay behind in the NICU, which will be better for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment