Saturday, April 28, 2012

More hospitals


My mother will probably kill me for posting this, but I think a little boy's first trip to the ER is somewhat of a rite of passage.  Mason went to the farm with his Mimi and Grandpa for the weekend and had a little accident.  My rambunctious little man face-planted into the stone hearth and got a little cut on his head that required a quick trip to the Hawkinsville emergency room and some surgical glue (it's the equivalent of 2 stitches).  He's perfectly fine and I'm sure his Mimi was more traumatized than he was.  I actually commented to Chris just the other day that we were lucky that we had made it almost 2 years without a trip to the ER.  I'm sure it won't be our last - like I've said before, he is ALL BOY!

As you can see, all he needs is a fancy gauze headband, Elmo PJs, and a buddy fruit to make everything OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment