Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

I've been neglecting the blog because we have been enjoying this early spring weather! All my child needs for entertainment is to be outside with a ball. We've been very busy and I'm trying to enjoy every minute while I still feel good. I know I will probably not want to get out in the heat very much in the next few months. Unfortunately, a little cold (or allergies, who knows) has been bothering all of us the past few weeks, so hopefully we will all be healthy soon.

Last weekend Chris and I enjoyed a 'babymoon' in St. Simons Island. We had plenty of rest, relaxation and delicious seafood, but not a lot of beach time because it rained quite a bit. I can't believe we got married on that beautiful island almost 10 years ago! We hadn't visited in years, so it was quite a treat to see the island again. We're already planning a family vacation there sometime in the future. Mason spent the weekend on the farm with Mimi & Dee. My outdoorsy child had a blast! There is plenty there to keep him busy. He even caught his first fish in the pond - I think with lots of help from grandpa Dee and daddy!! Here's a few pictures from the past month.

BUSTED!! I knew he was being too quiet one afternoon and caught him putting all of Shadow's food into her water bowl.
Still best buddies. Poor Shadow has no idea what she's got coming when there are 2 of them!
He loves to run around naked before bathtime. It's a struggle now to catch him and get him into the bath!
Loves brushing his teeth before bed.
And new obsession toy is the golf clubs. I'm sure his grandparents will get a kick out of this one.
More pictures in ours spring album on picasa - https://picasaweb.google.com/chenretty/MasonSpring2012#

1 comment:

  1. I love the little "golfing outfit". As for the trick of putting Shadow's food in the water.....how do they think of these things!! Gotta love him, tho!!

    ReplyDelete