So, to catch up for the past 3 months - here's what we have been up to:
- We had a fun family spring break trip to Hilton Head with our friends the Packer's
- Mommy & Daddy had a fun adult trip to Cancun :)
- Matthew turned THREE
- Matthew is officially potty trained!!!
- Mason turned FIVE
- Mason graduated from pre-K
- Mason can officially swim with no floaties!! He is doing great and only wants to jump off the diving board now!
- Matthew fell and cut his head on a piece of glass and had 11 staples. It was quite traumatic for everyone, but he is fine now
- We had an awesome 4th of July in our neighborhood
- We leave for St. Simons in 2 weeks (week before Mason starts school)
Whew! I think that about covers it! And here's a few pictures from the past few months!
|Mason at 'infant room graduation' and 'pre-K graduation'!|
|Enjoying the beach at Hilton Head with our buddy Bryce|
|Happy 3rd Birthday Matthew!!!|
|The boys still love sweet Shadow who also had a birthday (she turned 13!)|
|Hanging with the cousins on Memorial Day weekend|
|Riding with our neighborhood friends to see the fireworks on 4th of July|
|Happy 5th Birthday Mason!|
|Relaxing in Cancun!|
|So happy that the pool is open for the summer!|
|Matthew after getting his boo-boo stapled. Poor baby :(|