Friday, May 21, 2010

We're still hanging in there

I said before that no news was good news and that's pretty much the case so far. Baby H and I are still at Northside and I'm very happy that he's decided not to come just yet. I had an ultrasound today and everything looks good. His movement is excellent and he's growing. The estimate is 3 lbs, 3oz and the prognosis is good that I can stay here and let him grow a few more weeks. I'm currently 29 weeks and 4 days.

For anyone who ever dreamed of laying around all day and being waited on hand and foot... trust me, it's overrated! I'm not complaining though. I'm grateful to still be here and will stay as long as it takes. I actually started working a few hours a day from my hospital bed and I never thought I'd be so happy to work. It really helps pass the time since I'm really not a fan of daytime TV. Thanks to everyone who has called, sent cards and come to visit. Having visitors is definitely the highlight of my day :-)

Chris' parents are staying with us (well, with him and visiting me) for a week and helping him paint and prep the nursery. It's a little strange to be decorating from the hospital, but I know they're doing a great job! We'll post pictures as soon as it is complete.

2 comments:

  1. Good job - 2 weeks down! Too bad Northside doesn't offer frequent guest points :-) To 31 weeks we go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful for "no news" and glad to hear you are keeping your spirits up. We are praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete