Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Nursery!

Chris and his parents have been working very hard the past week getting the nursery ready for Baby H's early arrival. Luckily, we had already ordered furniture and bought a bedding set, but it was still very strange not being there to help put it all together. They did a fantastic job and it looks beautiful! They painted the walls, added a chair railing and installed new closet systems in both closets. The glider is missing because it was damaged during shipping, but hopefully we will get a replacement in a few weeks. We also still need to hang some pictures and add a few personal details, but I wanted to leave something for me to do when I get home so I'll feel lilke I contributed something!

Nursery before. It's a small room attached to our bedroom. We used it as a TV/sitting room before.

Ready for Baby H's arrival (which hopefully is at least 3 weeks away!)

Check out the new closets!





Shadow and daddy admiring the new room.

1 comment:

  1. The nursery looks AWESOME! They did a great job, and I love all the colors you picked out. Baby H is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete