Sunday, December 4, 2011

So Thankful


I'm a little late on the Thanksgiving blog, but we have so much to be thankful for this year. Especially because we are expecting Baby Henretty #2 around May 30th, 2012! Chris and I are so excited and hope we can adjust to life with 2 little ones (kinda scary!). Mason doesn't quite understand yet, but I know he's going to be a very sweet big brother. I am 14 weeks along and everything is looking good so far. We are praying for a smooth and uneventful pregnancy this time around. Isn't his shirt adorable? We used it to announce it to the grandparents and they were quite surprised!!

We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner with my family in Cochran, but it was my turn to have the cold virus we've all passed around, so I spent most of the long weekend on the couch. Let's hope we can all stay healthy through the holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. What a most wonderful "surprise"!!! We couldn't be happier...or more shocked, I might add!! Mason is going to be the BEST big brother to this precious Baby H#2!! Congratulations Cal & Chris!! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete