Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2011 Christmas Card

One of my FAVORITE things about Christmas is getting Christmas cards from family and friends. I look forward to getting the mail every day to see what we've received. I wanted to do another photo session with our fabulous photographer Alisha (AGR Photography) and I thought Fall would be good timing so we would also have pictures for our family Christmas card. I seriously under-estimated the difficulties of getting a 16 month old to be still for a photo shoot. That, and the fact that Mason had a little virus, led to a pretty disastrous session! I wasn't expecting anything at all, but as usual, Alisha amazed us with her talent and managed to get a few good pictures. I think the final product turned out pretty good!?

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the "joy" of Christmas Cards! And I must say, this is one of my favorites from y'all. The last pic of Mason is absolutely precious...love the LONG hair (hint, hint)!! We will look forward seeing the Christmas cards in the future! Great job Callen...and Alisha!

    ReplyDelete