Saturday, December 24, 2011

A quiet house

I'm just sitting here alone in front of our Christmas tree on this peaceful, quiet Christmas Eve morning. It's not often that I get to enjoy these moments, but we were out past Mason's bedtime last night spreading some Christmas Cheer with our good friends the Rueckel's and their beautiful girls. I guess we wore Mason out, so he is sleeping in (which is VERY rare). As I sit here, I can feel the first tiny movements of our new baby boy. He is up and ready to celebrate the holidays. I feel extra blessed this year and can't wait to spend some quality time with my little family!

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. What a "sweet" moment! Thanks for sharing, Callen! You and Chris are so blessed, and we are so very thankful for your happiness! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete