Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fall Update


I'm not supposed to be typing, so I'll make this quick. I have a severe herniated disc causing a lot of pain and numbness in my right shoulder and arm. I'm currently on medical leave and seeing lots of doctors trying to treat it without surgery. This requires me to stay reclined most of the day, stay off of the computer and no lifting of any kind (including the boys, which is the hardest part). I can use my smart phone with my left hand, so that's how I pass the time (along with daytime TV which SUCKS :)

The boys are having a fun fall thanks to their awesome grandparents helping out while I recover. My mom has stayed with us for weeks and Chris' parents visited last weekend. I am so grateful and the boys LOVE having them around! Here are a few cute pictures from our (very brief) trip to the church pumpkin patch and the boys' costume parade at school. We're looking forward to trick-or-treating in our new neighborhood on Thursday. It's going to be fun!!

Mason (I mean Jake) with his best buddy Bryce (Peter Pan)
My adorable little punkin :)

Love that sweet sweet boy
And this little cutie too (who would not give up his 'monkey' for the pictures)
 
Still can't get them both to smile, but they're still cute!

One lucky mommy with both of her boys
 
Nana and Grandpa at the pumpkin patch

No comments:

Post a Comment