Friday, October 4, 2013

Fall is here

I think my mom is mad at me because I don't update the blog as much as I used to. That is mainly because: 1) we've been so busy and 2) even though we're busy, it's nothing terribly exciting that is 'blog worthy'. It's football season, which is our favorite time of the year and we have had several play dates to watch the games and enjoy this wonderful fall weather. In the south, we usually have about one month of pleasant weather between the muggy, hot summer and the cold winter months. Last weekend, we had some family pictures done. Our dear (and talented) friend Liz took the pictures and it was quite an adventure. The setting was beautiful, but it was over an hour from our house, so let's just say the boys (and daddy) were cranky after the long drive. Then trying to keep both boys still and smiling for a few shots was not easy. I hope Liz is better (and quicker) with the camera than I am! Here are a few that I got with my camera phone after the session while the boys were playing at the park. I can't wait to see the final results!

The sweetest 3 year old!
I can't believe how BIG he is!
There's that sweet smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment