Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween 2013


I have to admit, I may have been more excited about Halloween this year than the kids. One of my requirements when we were searching for our 'forever home' was a good trick-or-treating neighborhood. The Branches did NOT disappoint! All the families gathered at the clubhouse for pizza, snacks and games before heading out to collect candy. We truly have the best neighbors and friends - most of the adults dressed up and and many houses handed out 'treats' for the parents :). My mom was here to hand out candy at our house. I'm happy to report we went through TWO Costco size bags of candy! This is after 11 years at our old house of never having a SINGLE trick-or-treater! My back was bothering me, so Matthew and I headed home after hitting a few houses, but Chris and Mason stayed out until most of the porch lights went dark. Here are a few pictures.

Heading out to trick-or-treat!

Playing on the swings before dinner.

He loved playing with Jake's pirate swords
My cute dalmation and Jake the pirate


Decorations at our house. Not bad for our first year?

No comments:

Post a Comment