Sunday, May 13, 2012

A very special Mother's Day


I am very blessed on my first Mother's Day as a mommy of two.  Mason made me breakfast in bed and now I'm enjoying a lazy, rainy day with all three of my boys and my mom.  Mason loves having his Mimi here and I am so thankful to have her helping us out.  I am getting stronger every day and Matthew's gift to me was a decent night's sleep!  We're still adjusting to the newborn thing.  Since Mason came home from the NICU at 2 months old, he was already on a good schedule and sleeping much longer at night.  The picture above is me with Matthew at 6 days old (before my Mother's Day dinner).  Mason was already in bed, but I can't wait to get a good picture of me with my sweet boys.

We are also very blessed to have the best Mimi and Nana to Mason and Matthew.  The past month has been very difficult with me in the hospital and both of them have stayed with us for extended periods to help out.  We couldn't have done it without them!  Happy Mother's Day from all of us!!

Here are pictures of baby Matthew with his Mimi and Nana on his birthday.  We love you both very much!



No comments:

Post a Comment