Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Most Awesome Big Brother

That's what his shirt says if you can't see it.  I have to admit, I was concerned about how Mason would react to having to 'share' mommy and daddy.  We talked about it before Matthew was born, but I don't think Mason 'got it' until he arrived.  I am so proud of what a wonderful big brother Mason has been so far!  At first, he wasn't really interested and kind of ignored the baby, but he quickly took the role of protective big brother.  He's very gentle and he wants to help with anything and everything.  Matthew and I pick up Mason every day at school and Mason is more excited to see the baby than me.  He considers it his 'job' to push the stroller back to the car and his teachers say he talks about 'baby brover Maffew' all day.  It melts my heart!  Unfortunately, Mason hasn't stayed still long enough to get a decent picture of the two of them yet.  Here's the best I could do - Mason is giving him 'kisses' on his feet.



No comments:

Post a Comment