Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Little Frankenstein

I'm not calling it 'walking' yet, but a few weeks ago Mason started standing and taking a few steps on his own. He gets better each day and it won't be long before we have an official walker! He still gets around very well with his crab-crawl, so I think walking will slow him down a little (at least temporarily). Here are a few short videos of our little wobbler.

He loves walking between me and daddy. He will literally dive into us when he gets close enough. He looks a little like Frankenstein ;-)


And he's very fast with a push toy for support. This is his favorite, but he gets a little frustrated when he hits a roadblock.


This is just a cute video of him laughing the other night. He was very tickled about something.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these videos! It's the next best thing to being there! I know it isn't real easy to put videos on the blog...so I want you to know it is much appreciated! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete