Friday, November 12, 2010

Working mom

Look at our happy boy! I can't believe he's 5 months old already!

I survived my first week back at work! It went pretty smoothly, despite Chris and I both catching a stomach bug (daycare germs already?). Of course, it was difficult to leave my sweet boy, but I was kind of ready to get back after 6 months out of the office. I'm thankful that my company gave me a lot of flexibility during mine and Mason's hospital stays so I could have these last 3 months at home with him. I love every second of being a mom, but I also love my job and the people I work with. I hope I can find a good work/life balance for me and our family.

Mason is doing great in daycare! He LOVES his teachers, Ms. Lola, Ms. Phyllis, Ms. Andrea and Ms. Ariel (and so do we). They are really getting to know him and he is enjoying his 'school'. They do lots of activities throughout the day and he is always playing and happy when I pick him up. We are very happy with Dunwoody Christian and it has made all the difference in a smooth transition back to the working world!

2 comments:

  1. What a happy, sweet, precious, little man! We love him so much! And we are so thankful that he is adjusting to and liking his new school! Way to go Mason! Mom & Dad....we are so proud of you, too! You really know how to "work together" to make things easier on each other! We couldn't be happier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a precious picture! Congrats on a successful week. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete