Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween weekend here in Atlanta! Mimi and Dee came up for the night so that Chris and I could go to a friend's annual Halloween costume party. We ended up with a family themed costume, but it wasn't really on purpose. Mason has always been my little monkey, so I had his costume picked out a while ago :-)

My little monkey!
Kieran Whitesides the adorable dragon. They look like Godzilla and King Kong.
Mommy, Daddy and Mason in our costumes. Silly family!
Just the adults heading to the party. Check out Cleopatra and Mark Antony!
And with Shadow in her costume. She is so embarrassed by the Dawgs this season that she asked to switch teams and become a yellow jacket.
Hope everyone had a great Halloween! We love seeing the kiddos in their costumes!

2 comments:

  1. Y'all's costumes are awesome! I love the gorilla and banana! Mason makes a cute monkey! I do not approve of Shadow's costume though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest little "monkey" - the pics of him in the pumpkin are hysterical. It seemed like a very happy halloween for you and your family. I'm so glad to see Mason doing so well.

    Preemies mean so much to us. I want to let you know that we will be participating in the Bloggers Unite Fight for Preemies event on November 17th, Prematurity Awareness Day. I thought you might be interested in joining us. Here’s a link for more info and to sign up to help us spread the word: http://bit.ly/a6y8hj. Nov. 17th is the day we all fight – because babies shouldn’t have to.

    ReplyDelete