Sunday, November 28, 2010

Belly Laughs

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with Chris' parents and grandma. Mason had a blast and was all smiles and giggles the whole weekend. He adored his 'Gigi' (great-grandma) and they had fun playing peek-a-boo. I posted a cute video below. In the past few weeks, he has really started interacting with us and laughing all the time. That sound just melts my heart every time I hear it! He's at a fun age and I just wish he would slow down.

Mason also tried sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving and HATED them. I didn't get any pictures, but after one taste, he shook his head and refused to eat anymore. It was pretty funny. Guess we'll try again later.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooo much for this video! It truly made our day! Dee, Uncle Lamar, and I have watched it a million times...and can just picture being there with all of you! Such a treat! We just love, love, love the blog! What a wonderful way to share in these special moments!

    ReplyDelete