Sunday, April 11, 2010

6 months already?

I just realized that I am officially 6 months pregnant tomorrow! That's 24 weeks to you pregnancy knowledgeable folks. It's hard to believe it's been 6 months! The time has flown by. I don't really have anything new to report on Baby H. I've had several uneventful check-ups (which is a good thing) and everything appears to be going great. I'm anxious to start the nursery, but our plans are currently on hold while we decide on some possible home improvements to our second story. More to come when we finalize the plans, but it will have to start soon to be ready in time for his arrival!

We are all enjoying this beautiful spring weather (except for the pollen)! We were lucky enough to spend this past weekend at Lake Oconee with my family celebrating my mom's birthday! We had a great time shopping, fishing, watching the Masters, and just spending time together. I'm sure it will be a crazy summer, but hopefully we'll be able to spend a few relaxing weekends there. As many of you know, Chris and I really enjoy the lake, so I'm sure our 'water baby' will be skiing in no time at all! OK, maybe we'll wait a few years for that...

Here's a few pictures from our weekend. Me and Chris - with my (almost) 6 month bump.

The Young family - Lamar, Mom, Dee and Me. Happy Birthday Mom - We love you!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months! You look great - great shot of the family too. Hope Henry is doing well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful! Can't wait to meet this little guy!

    ReplyDelete