Saturday, February 27, 2010

Music to my ears

Several weeks ago, I bought a fetal doppler device online. It wasn't expensive and has worked very well since 11 weeks! I love hearing our little miracle's heartbeat and it helps me relax between doctor's appointments. I was able to get a recording of it today, but you may have to install a plug-in to hear it. It may not sound like much, but it still brings a huge smile to my face every time I hear it. You can even hear a little 'kick' towards the end.

2 comments:

  1. OK - you are really technically saavy!! I'm impressed!! I meant to ask you yesterday if you've started feeling kicking yet - should be any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually was NOT easy - blogspot does not allow audio uploads, so I had to use a program to make my own 'movie' and turn it into a video file. I'm kinda proud of myself...

    ReplyDelete