Sunday, December 9, 2012

Happy Holidays!

As if the rest of the year hasn't flown by fast enough, it seems like this fall has been warp speed.  We're trying to get ready for the holidays and all I want for Christmas is a healthy family!  It's strange that ever since Matthew started daycare, the rest of the family has been sick.  I guess it's good that the baby has stayed well, but Mason has had some sort of cold or sinus infection for a few months.  We're on round 2 of antiobiotics and it seems to be working.  And then me, Chris and Mason all had the stomach bug from hell over the Thanksgiving break.  No turkey for this house.  Yuck.

I finally ordered our family Christmas card and I won't share the photo here, but I will share a few of the 'runner-ups'.  I already knew that getting a 2 1/2 year old and a 7 mos old to both sit still, look at the camera, and smile would take nothing short of a miracle.  After 3 weekends and 362 photos (I'm not kidding), I finally got one that will do.  It is not perfect, but it will be arriving at a mailbox near you in the next week or so.

And a MAJOR milestone for Matthew! Despite my efforts to stop it, he is officially a crawler! He took off last week and there is no stopping him now. It is a 'real' crawl (not the crab thing that Mason did). I'll try to get a video of him soon.

Post Thanksgiving photo shoot at the farm


Usually when you get a good smile from one of them, the other one is doing this.

My sweet boy checking out the horses.

At this point, Matthew was cold and over it.

Decorating the tree.  Matthew loves the lights.

Meeing Santa at breakfast!  Mason is really into Santa this year!  We've never had any Santa tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment