Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mason or Matthew?

People are always telling me that my boys look exactly alike. Honestly, I see the resemblance, but I never thought they were practically twins like people suggest. But last night I was cleaning out some old pictures on my phone and I started quizzing Chris on whether the picture was Mason or Matthew. Chris got it wrong almost every time :-). So I thought it would be fun to post a few pictures in case anyone wants to take the test. Answers and approx age are at the very bottom, so don't cheat!


Picture A

Picture B

Picture C

Picture D

Picture E

Picture F

Picture G
Answers: A: Matthew (2 mos), B: Mason (3 mos), C: Matthew (3 mos), D: Mason (5 mos), E: Matthew (4 mos), F: Matthew (4 mos); G: Mason (5 mos)

I can't wait to watch my boys grow up and see if they continue to look alike!

3 comments:

  1. I swear I didn't cheat - and I got all of them correct! What do I win? Haha! They really do look VERY alike! It's only their noses that gives it away for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, I got them all right too :) I'm such a good auntie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - very impressive ladies!! It may have helped that it is highly likely that some of those pictures of Matthew were posted on FB recently :-). My mom says she had them all right and then second guessed herself and missed one. I guess it's just daddy that can't tell them apart?

    ReplyDelete