Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend with Mimi

Chris and I are so grateful to my parents for keeping Mason all weekend. It was our first full weekend away from him and, although we missed our little guy, we thoroughly enjoyed a relaxing weekend with friends at the lake. The weather was perfect and we all had fun, despite a little sunburn. Mason was pretty good for his Mimi, but he was a little fussy and running a low fever - we suspect due to teething (he now has 2 top teeth - see picture below). And even though Mimi loved having Mason 'all to herself', she admitted that he kept her on her toes! I hope she rests up this week because she is keeping him for us again next weekend. We didn't get any pictures this weekend, but here are few from the past week.

Here is Mason hanging out with his favorite furry friend. He is actually OBSESSED with the cat these days, but I can't ever get Beau to stay with Mason long enough for a picture.
That tickles!!
And showing off all of his teeth. Hopefully we'll get a little break from teething soon!
We have a VERY busy month ahead. YAY for summertime!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was definitely in "Hog's Heaven" this past weekend with Mason! He is such a precious, sweet, adorable little guy! We had so much fun...and even during the fussy times, we enjoyed every second of his visit! I must admit that Dee & Uncle Lamar were a tremendous help (minus the diaper changes), as Mason does require LOTS of attention & he's not real crazy about sleeping...just like his mom! Thanks Callen & Chris for letting Mason stay with us at the farm! I hope we can do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I shouldn't tell you that he slept 3.5 hours at daycare today ;-). I think he likes his new room!

    ReplyDelete