Friday, March 18, 2011

Mommy's Lucky Charm

Happy St. Patrick's Day! My little redhead celebrated the day at school with his friends. The teacher's took pictures of the babies in big green hats, but I haven't seen them yet. This week, Mason learned to clap! He's not the most coordinated, but he definitely mocks us when we clap at him and he gets so excited. We took a few videos I'll try to post this weekend. We're looking forward to a very nice, low key weekend at home. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, so I'm sure we'll make a few trips to the park. We really hope that spring is here to stay!!

This is the face he makes when he does his 'happy dance'.

My little cutie-pie before church last weekend.
And playing with his FAVORITE toy. Someone has to stay close by to roll it back to him or he gets really upset. If only we could teach Shadow how to do this (I mean, she IS a retriever!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment