Wednesday, December 4, 2013

So Thankful

This is the best 'family' shot I could get :)
We have a lot to be thankful this year. Most of all, my two, crazy, healthy boys. I love them more than I ever thought possible. We are thankful for our entire family and we were so blessed that my parents and brother's family came to celebrate with us. We're very thankful for our first thanksgiving with Brittney and BreAnna officially a part of our family and VERY thankful that we have a new cousin on the way due in early June 2014! Wow - what a year! Here's a few pictures. It was a little crazy, so I didn't get very many good family shots.
Matthew with his Mimi

Mason was thankful for his cupcake :)

As was BreAnna

What a beautiful family! And check out that little baby bump :)

Matthew was not in the best mood this day, but he cheered up after lunch.

And we're in the Christmas spirit here! Mason LOVED decorating his very own tree!!

No comments:

Post a Comment