Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Pictures

I just wanted to post the boys' spring pictures from school. I will post some Easter pictures as soon as I upload them. We had a blast visiting my extended family in Alabama again this year. Mason really got the hang of the Easter Egg hunting, but poor Matthew just wasn't himself as he was recovering from yet another stomach bug. We're all healthy now, which is a good thing because....

WE'RE MOVING!!!!!!!!

More to come, but it's going to be a CRAZY spring/summer for us as we get packed up and settled in our new home. It's not far from where we live now, but we are moving to a wonderful family-friendly neighborhood and the house is a much better fit for us. If all goes well, we should be closing on May 24th and moving Memorial Day weekend. We had been preparing our house to sell and looking for a new home since January. Then everything suddenly happened overnight. We got a contract on ours within days of listing it and found our dream home the very same day! It feels like it was just meant to be. Please pray for us (me) to survive this whole process - I'm going to need all the help I can get!

Mason 2.5 years

Matthew - 10 months

No comments:

Post a Comment