Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Smiles and phrases

Matthew has been smiling for about a month now, but I'm finally catching a few with the camera. This is the face I usually get when I get the camera out.
    And this is the pretty smile we see quite often now. You can't really tell, but he has dimples on both cheeks. Love it! 

And the things out of a two year old's mouth can be very entertaining.  Some of his favorite phrases these days:
  • "MOVE Woof-Woof!" (what he calls Shadow now). Apparently she gets in his way often.
  • "I DID IT!!!".  Anytime he does anything by himself
  • "BLUE!!"  As in, "Mason, what color is the grass?".  We are really working on colors, but for some reason, the answer is always 'blue'.  I'm starting to worry that he is color blind.
  • "Put baby down".  I hear this whenever Mason wants something while I'm holding the baby.
Here are a few pictures of my sweet boys.  Mason continues to be a great big brother, although he can get a little rough, so we have to keep a close eye.  I can already see them rough-housing in the very near future. And, yes, Mason desperately needs a haircut.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment