Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My baby is a year old!

One year ago today, I woke up in my hospital bed at 3am with pains that I knew weren't normal. I tried to ignore it for a few hours, convinced that this baby was NOT coming for another 2 weeks as planned. But Mason had his own plan and made his (8 week early) debut later that day. It was love at first sight for me and Chris, followed by a few rough months until my baby boy was finally home. Even through all the ups and downs, it has been the best year ever. I can't believe how much he has grown and changed and we're looking forward to the adventures that lie ahead!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Mason!! We waited so long for you and all of my prayers were answered the day you were born! Stay tuned for birthday party pictures - I'm still sorting through them all.

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing all of your family's fun adventures!! He's absolutely adorable!!

    Happy 1st Birthday, Mason!!!
    xo,
    Kristen, Danny, Charlotte & Lila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, sweet boy!! We are so happy you are finally with us and even more happy to see what a healthy, smart and fun boy you are!! Hope you had a wonderful 1st Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you, precious "Birthday Boy"! You have brought so much joy to our family! Thank you for putting a smile back on your Mom's face...and thank you for being the sweetest baby ever! We wish you a lifetime of health & happiness!

    ReplyDelete