Sunday, April 3, 2011

First trip to the farm!


We left Saturday morning on our first major road trip with Mason. We started in Cochran for Mason's very first trip to the farm! He had a blast exploring and playing with all of his toys (I think he has more here than at home). My boy loves being outdoors, so I have a feeling we will be visiting Mimi, Dee and Lamar A LOT when he gets a little older. We actually spent a lot of time outside riding in the golf cart and visiting the horses, but I guess we were having so much fun that we forgot to take many pictures outside. So far, it does not appear that Mason has inherited my love (obsession) of horses, but we'll see if that changes as he gets older.

Mimi got Mason this little car walker and he LOVES it. He turns the steering wheel and acts like he's really driving. He could even move it around on the kitchen floor.

Here he is driving his 'car' with his sunglasses on.
Mason loves hanging out with his Grandpa Dee.
And his favorite Uncle Lamar. Maybe next time we visit he'll take Mason on the four wheeler or fishing in the pond.
We rode in Dee's 'Beast' (off-roading style golf cart).


And just for fun, I took my old Camaro out for a spin. This was my first car when I turned 16 and my parents still have it.

We had so much fun at the farm and I just wish we could have stayed longer! Tomorrow, we head for Spring Hill, Florida to visit Chris' parents for the week. This is a MUCH longer drive, so I hope Mason will do as well in the car as he did on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! He is so photogenic. Glad he made it in the car ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a "blessing" that sweet Mason is to all of us! His precious smile & adorable laugh just melts our hearts! Thanks for visiting us at the farm...you made your Dee very happy! We love you!

    ReplyDelete