Saturday, December 25, 2010

Baby's First Christmas!

We have had a wonderful first Christmas with Mason! I know I will always treasure this special holiday. Mason has had a little cold for the past few weeks, so he was fussier than normal, but I think several days at home are exactly what he needs to recover. On Christmas Eve, Mason's Mimi, Dee and Uncle Lamar drove up for a delicious lunch at our house. It was great to see them and Mason always enjoys his grandma snuggle time. Then we had a very relaxing Christmas day at home. Santa was very good to us and even brought us a WHITE CHRISTMAS!! I think it is a record in Georgia! I'm watching the beautiful white snow fall as I type and I hope we'll have a little accumulation by morning so I can get a few pictures. Finally, Mason's Nana and Grandpa are driving up from Florida tomorrow, so I'm sure we will have more pictures from their visit.

Mason with his Mimi on Christmas Eve. Who needs Santa when you have a grandma?
My attempted Christmas eve photo session in his cute Christmas outfit. He wasn't in the mood to smile as you can see.
OK, mom, I've had enough...
Mason decided to nap while we opened our gifts on Christmas morning.
Our beautiful tree and all of the gifts!
More pictures in front of the tree.
There's a smile!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Glad y'all had a good one with him! Definitely a Christmas to remember and be celebrated with THREE in the Henretty family!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't be happier for our sweet, adorable, "Henretty Family"! This was definitely a Christmas to remember! Thanks for a wonderful day in Atlanta, and for that precious, beautiful baby! We love him so much! Merry "1st" Christmas, little Mason!

    ReplyDelete