Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Fun

I just wanted to share a few pictures from the past week. We have been very busy and I'm trying to make the best of my last 2 weeks at home with my little man. We're looking forward to some Halloween fun and can't wait to see everyone's kiddos all dressed up!

My little pumpkin! You can't tell, but his sleeper says 'Frightfully Cute'! By the way, we're not huge fans of orange in this household, so this is the only time of year it is allowed :-)

Goooo Dawgs! Sic' em! Woof woof woof! See, he looks much better in red!
Mason and I spent several days at the lake with Mimi and her very good friends Faye and Juanita. Mason was totally spoiled by all the ladies. Mimi had to put Mason in his 'day gown' (aka 'dress') since daddy wasn't around.

OK Mimi, I've had enough...
Getting cuddled by Miss Faye. She's had a lot of practice spoiling grandkids...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...that is the sweetest baby!! I have soooo enjoyed the football weekends with him at the lake!! And how "precious" he looked in his DAY-GOWN (bty, it's washed & ready for his next visit)!! Only us "older moms" can appreciate his cute "dress"!! We are so blessed to have Mason in our lives!! Love that little "pumpkin"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable in all of his pictures....now I have to admit we love orange with maroon - he could always be a little "Hokie"....

    ReplyDelete